Personalized patient care is what sets Prime Male Medical apart. We realize that costs can increase quickly for treatments and that is why we create specials for our clients. We strive to make our cutting edge research based treatments as affordable as possible to our clients.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR SPECIAL OFFER TODAY
RECEIVE A PERSONALIZED AND CUSTOMIZED CONSULTATION THAT INCLUDES:
- A PSA TEST
- A TESTOSTERONE TEST
- A DOPLER ULTRASOUND
- A FULL YEAR OF FREE FOLLOW UP VISITS
CURRENT VALUE $699.00 …WITH OUR SPECIAL OFFER YOU PAY ONLY $99 TODAY!
Our Current Discount
For $99 you will receive a $699 dollar consultation, including: Initial Visit Fee, Ultra Sound Test, PSA Test, Testosterone Test, & 1 Year of Free Visits
Want To Schedule An Appointment?
Fertility Analysis Kit
A Full Semen Analysis is the first step to understanding important sperm health factors to give an understanding of male fertility.
Testing with Fellow
• The only lab-certified, mail-in analysis that exceeds all standards for FDA validated semen analysis
• Ability to deliver a semen sample from the comfort of home
• Easy to understand results in 1.5 days
• Tests for: Concentration, count, motility, total motile count, morphology
Why test your sperm?
Here are a few reasons why you want to do a full semen analysis:
• To establish a baseline prior to testosterone replacement therapy.
• You're actively trying to conceive during TRT. Update on where you stand.
• 1/6 couples can’t conceive within one year, with men being 50% of the cause.
Semen cryopreservation (commonly called sperm banking or sperm freezing) is a procedure to preserve sperm cells. A semen sample is collected from a patient and then securely stored in a tank of liquid nitrogen, keeping the sample frozen at -321 ̊F.
Storing with Fellow
• Includes Full semen analysis, STI test, and 3 vials stored
• Will send your sample to any fertility clinic of your choosing when you’re ready to use your sample
• CLIA certified lab and registered with FDA
• 24/7 security on samples
Why store your sperm?
Here are a few reasons why you may want to store your sample:
• You’re undergoing medical treatment or a procedure that may affect your fertility (chemotherapy, radiation therapy, testosterone replacement therapy)
• You don’t want to cycle off TRT to try and conceive
• To ensure your healthiest sperm for your future
• You’re not planning on having kits for years
• Your doctor recommended it for you
Got Questions? We've got answers.
How do I know if Fellow is right for me?
Fellow is an at-home, mail-in semen analysis kit that makes it easy for you to understand what's going on with your sperm. Just curious about your reproductive health and what's going on below the belt? Wanting to have a baby, like, yesterday? Maybe want kids someday? Fellow is the easiest and most cost-effective way to get info about your fertility, and we are the only clinical grade semen analysis that is available directly to consumers.
Is storing my sperm something I should do?
This is a great question. Freezing sperm is like an insurance policy that ensures your sperm is healthy and available when you need to use it.
Can every sample be stored?
A sample that has motile (or swimming) sperm cells inside is stored. While samples that contain more cells increase a likelihood of pregnancy, samples with just a few sperm cells can still be used to attempt a pregnancy. In your report, we’ll tell you how many cells we’re storing and give recommendations.
Do sperm cells die in the shipping process?
Your kit includes a vial of preservation solution that is used to stabilize your sample and a gel pack that keeps your sample at the right temperature. Kits are also sent with overnight shipping
How does Fellow protect my privacy?
The box is discreet, so you can feel comfortable dropping it off at UPS. Your sample is stored independently of your personally identifying information. Our lab has 24/7 security and monitoring.
What is the cost to retrieve my sample?
When you wish to use your sample, we will coordinate with your licensed fertility clinic. There will be a one-time extraction fee of $55 to remove your sample from our facility and an additional shipping fee to cover the cost of shipping your sample to your clinic.